Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 10

I can't believe it's been 10 days.  But then again, it feels like eternity.  I'm starting to like it more and more now.  Now I'm looking forward to the harder classes.

After beating my feet up yesterday, I took the 101 hike again.  They feel a lot better, maybe tomorrow they'll be ok.

The mountain class today was challenging, but a great workout.  I'm sure I burned extra calories sitting next to Dirk, because he had me laughing half of the time.  By the time our pool class started it was raining, but we did it anyway.  And kickboxing was super tough today too, and still my favorite class.  That is the best workout!

To all of my moms gospel choir peeps, every time I'm hiking I think of the song "Climbing up the mountain children" and usually sing it for a while : )

We got to go to Target tonight.  It was fun, but went by too quick!

I forgot to write down the menu again today, sorry, it won't be the exact names and calories.

7:00 am - Breakfast
8:00 am - Hike
11:15 am - Circuit
12:30 pm - Lunch
1:15 pm - Open gym
2:30 pm - Mountain
3:30 pm - Pool
4:30 pm - Kickboxing
5:30 pm - Dinner
7:15 pm - Target!

Breakfast - Egg, english muffin, fruit
Lunch - Turkey pizza, soup
Dinner - Chicken salad
Dessert - Chocolate ice cream

Calories Consumed - 1200
Calories Burned - 4636
Calorie Deficit - 3436
Steps Walked - 23,255

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how many calories you are burning in ONE day! YOU GO GIRL! I talk about you all the time at work...the other trainers love looking over my shoulder to read your blog with me. :) Keep going strong. Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep singing and thinking good/happy thoughts, I can't believe you have been there 10 days either. L.Pat

    ReplyDelete