Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 25

Today went by fast, fast, fast.

I went on the stop sign hike today, trying to burn more calories. I walked up to mini with Mike and Erik, and Mike kept going while Erik and I walked back down. I waited for the rest of the group that I always walk back to campus with. That might have been the last time I take that walk back with that group and I'm a little sad about it. Today was also the last treading and ball works class I'll have.

During open gym today, I worked in the pool. I had the WHOLE thing to myself and it was great. But then went right into swim class. Treading was a great workout as usual and ball works was a killer, with John, as usual. After dinner we had a lecture about meal planning once we're home. That was pretty interesting.

I had two more "made my day" moments today. First, one of the guys that has been here the same amount of time as me came up and sat with me and told me that I have lost a "shit load" of weight. I asked "really?". And he said yes, he can totally tell. YAY! The second was while I was getting on a bike for treading class, the girl next to me said "Oh no Sara, don't make me look bad... you go so fast"!!! I just can't get over the stuff people are saying to me :) I also got up to 118 rpm's on level 8.

Tomorrow is the last full day... I'm sad.

7:00 am - Breakfast
8:00 am - Hike
11:15 am - Walk back
12:30 pm - Lunch
1:45 pm - Open gym, swimming
2:30 pm - Pool
3:30 pm - Treading
4:30 pm - Ball works
5:30 pm - Dinner
6:30 pm - Lecture - Meal planning

Breakfast - Fruit smoothie, Fruit, English muffin
Lunch - Mushroom soup, Turkey sandwich
Dinner - Stuffed peppers
Dessert - Fruit skewers

Calories Consumed - 1200
Calories Burned - 4417
Calorie Deficit - 3217
Steps Walked - 28,243

4 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRL! Take lots of pictures for us. See you in about 3 days!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!! I wonder if your doggie will know you. (Oh, maybe lettuce was not the best idea for the dog!)
    :-) I'm so proud of you.
    xoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's sad to come home, but I'm excited to hang in the enclave!

    3-Day bake sale is Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sara - You're a She Beast! Awesome work girl! I have a couple of silly questions.
    Do you go to the early morning before bf classes? Where do you fill up your water for your camel back? ~ Can you use your tap water in your room? Should I bring my brita water filter? Should I bring a water bottle - or a travel mug type thermos to take tea back to my room?
    Do you recommend that a person bring along some emergen-C for electrolites and vitamins? Or any other supplements or digestive enzymes? What do you think about sticking in some "flippers" for swimming? Or would that be not ok?... I sure appreciate your help in all of this ~ as I'm feeling like I'm overpacking. I was thinking that I'd only do laundry once a week - and then I thought - oh geez, what if I change 3 times a day ~ then I'd need 18 of everything! (Do you think I could get by with 2 changes a day?) ~ or more of one thing than another.
    Thank you again for keeping us all posted ~ and High Fives for all of your efforts and the Positive & Realistic look into FR life.
    Blessings! Good Luck on your final hike to the stop sign!

    ReplyDelete