Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 14

So the first exciting news is that Eric, the winner of Biggest Loser 3 is here this week.  If you remember, Bob challenged him to weigh in again at the finale of this season.

Today was Sunday, so I literally did nothing.  I got up for breakfast to say goodbye to some people leaving.  Then I went back to bed and slept through lunch.  I woke up and did some laundry and got ready to go to dinner/orientation.  I think we have 32 new people this week.  One of them is from Grand Rapids, MI.

AFter that I just folded laundry and got ready for tomorrow.  I think I'm going to go to bed soon, even though I slept all day.  Tomorrow it all starts over again.

7:00 am - Breakfast
8:00 am - Slept
5:30 pm - Dinner

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Tunafish sandwich
Dinner - Cobb salad
Dessert - Chocolate moUsse

Calories Consumed - 1100 estimate
Calories Burned - 1679
Calorie Deficit - 579
Steps Walked - Very few

3 comments:

  1. Sweet to see Eric. I remember him, NY Deli guy right?
    Ask the G.R. person if they're familiar with Caledonia. Laura's stompin grounds.
    Kick Butt Monday, you only have a little time left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Eric that we are all rootin' for him here in Ann Arbor! Have a great week lovie.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naps are goooood.

    I got in three miles on Saturday and four yesterday! We'll be ready for those 60!

    ReplyDelete