Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 19

Today seemed like a quick day.  I was pretty sore from the previous hikes and it rained so much last night, that I did the stop sign hike and then walked the 4 miles back to the ridge instead of riding back and taking an 11am class.

I ate lunch with Erik and Doug.  That was fun, they're really funny.  I even got some tax tips from them.

We had cardio disco jam again today and it was just as fun as last week.  Erik took it too and although he is a tad rhythmically challenged, he gave his all and it was really funny and fun.  I love that class.

I need to cut this short since I have to get up early for my stop sign hike.  I will have more to report tomorrow because I'm going to Coyote Gulch, an artisan community.  So that should be fun.

7:00 am - Breakfast
8:00 am - Hike
11:15 am - Walk back
12:30 pm - Lunch
1:45 pm - Lecture - Prep for next week
2:30 pm - Total toning
3:30 pm - Cardio disco jam
4:30 pm - Pool
5:30 pm - Dinner

Breakfast - Yogurt, granola, fruit parfait
Lunch - Parsnip soup and Chicken caesar salad
Dinner - Turkey burger
Dessert - Chocolate ice cream

Calories Consumed - 1160
Calories Burned - 4267
Calorie Deficit - 3107
Steps Walked - 29,573 (AWESOME!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Another fun day at the ridge, huh? Hopefully you're napping away your Saturday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete